Горное Королевство

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Горное Королевство » Гостевая Книга » Предложения и пожелания

Предложения и пожелания

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 29

Вам есть что предложить форуму? Какие нибудь идеи или вы просто хотите, чтобы здесь было что-то, что сделает игру более интересной - пишем сюда. Всегда рады уместным предложениям и пожеланиям )

Верните Кару.

А вы простите о чем? )

What's up, this weekend is pleasant designed for me, as this occasion i am reading this fantastic informative article here at my home.

Appreciating the hard work you put into your blog and detailed information you present. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed information. Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Hello to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are pleasant in favor of new people.

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. many thanks

Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Exceptional blog and brilliant design.

Hello to every body, it's my first go to see of this web site; this weblog contains remarkable and genuinely fine material in support of visitors.

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are pleasant in support of new viewers.

Hi, this weekend is good in favor of me, as this occasion i am reading this wonderful educational post here at my house.

Hi there, this weekend is nice designed for me, as this time i am reading this impressive educational post here at my residence.

Greetings from California! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, amazing blog!

I am really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems? A small number of my blog readers have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any tips to help fix this problem?

Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

I'm very happy to find this website. I wanted to thank you for your time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely liked every bit of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to check out new information in your web site.

At this moment I am ready to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming yet again to read further news.

Thanks for finally talking about > %blog_title% < Liked it!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Минимальный объем постов - восемь полных строк.
Действия.
- Мысли. (тег [i][/i])
- Прямая речь. (тег [b][/b])

Вы здесь » Горное Королевство » Гостевая Книга » Предложения и пожелания